Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yeah Baby!!

THE DUCKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!
THE DUCKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!
THE DUCKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!

And they said it only happened in Disney movies....

I tried to load a photo but blogger is not playing well with others. My favorite photo to come soon - hey you know who in Orange County - I want some confetti from the ceremony on Saturday!!!!

The first Californian team to ever win a Stanley Cup - gee I remember when they first were hatched in 1993 when I first moved to Southern California and some friends and I lived in the same complex as a couple of the little ducklings. My how time flies!

Okay LA Kings - what's up with you all?

2 comments:

Steve Tanner at Magical Trash said...

Good things happen to sports teams that Disney sells! :)

Stasi said...

Hey - I've tagged you for "eight random things". Check out my blog for the game and directions, if you want to play... You're it! (from the feminarian)